The Marketing Assistant is responsible for coordination of consistent and quality services. The position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Marketing. Specific responsibilities are:
• Providing administrative aid for various projects related to marker, which includes project meetings schedule, compose memos
• Serving as liaison between advertising agencies and the company, print suppliers, freelance talent, and various marketing services.
• Preparing press releases, company newsletter and event announcements
• Updating company headlines and news in the corporate website and social networks.
• Assisting in promotional strategies and product development.
• Preparing invitations, event agenda, track payments or refunds and registration forms for events.
• Providing personal and administrative support to directors. The support includes running errands, coordinating travel arranging, prepare appointments and agendas.
• Validating and fulfilling request for information and marketing tracking mails and requests.
• Process and provide timely responses to inquiries by phone, writing, and e-mail.
• Assist with other projects as assigned.
• Applicant must have a bachelor degree (preferably in marketing).
• Ideal candidate will be a proven communicator and possess strong writing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication (English, Uzbek & Russian)
• Strong consumer and product awareness
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential.
• Good communication skills and be able to work as a member of a team.
• Awareness of educational environment in International environment.
• Excellent communication and advocacy skills.
• Ability to mobilize interest and support with a wide range of audiences.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Able to express themselves in oral and written communication.
• Awareness of a customer focused and user friendly systems.
• Develop, produce and maintain department documentation, including web content.
• Assist in gathering and managing related information.
• Initiative, analytical judgment, ability to work under pressure, results oriented, ability to work in a team, ethics and honesty.
• Having experience in customer service, problem solving, and public interaction is welcomed, but not required.