Please be informed on the following contract issuance procedures for the period from August 14, 2020:
Due to numerous requests, the contracts will be offered both online (the electronic copy will be sent via email) and offline.
ONLINE CONTRACT issuance procedure:
Your request for the contract shall be sent to the following email: email@example.com
The request shall contain:
1. Candidate’s full name and ID number;
2. The LETTER OF GUARANTEE (filled in a clear handwriting, scanned and converted to the PDF format);
3. Passport scan (PDF);
4. IELTS (BC, IDP, Indicator) Certificate 5.5 and above (for candidates, who failed MDIS English Test and/or received the certificate after July 17-th) (PDF).
As soon as the request is processed (up to 5 banking days), the approved candidate shall receive an electronic contract copy (stamped and signed), and make payment within 10 banking days.
The payment can be made via:
Payme or Click e-payment systems or at the nearest bank (find MDIS Tashkent banking details here (http://mdis.uz/fy_payment)) *please, print out the contract for the bank payment
After the payment is made, the candidate shall print out, sign, scan and convert the electronic contract copy to PDF format. The signed copy shall be sent back to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate may request the money transfer confirmation from the following accounts:
NOTE: email@example.com is the only valid email for the contract issuance! In case, you are contacted from any other emails or accounts, please, ignore the offer and notify us immediately!
OFFLINE CONTRACT issuance procedure:
The applicant’s documents pack can also be sent via the delivery/postal service.
In case of delivery, the applicant shall indicate their return address (or parents' work address and full name) on the document package/envelope.
After checking the documents pack, the contract can be collected personally by the applicant, or sent by the Institute via mail/delivery service to the respective address, indicated by the applicant.
Note: MDIS Tashkent administration is not responsible for the document loss due to the delivery service breakdown or incorrect return address stated by the applicant.
Applicants must submit the original copies of the following documents to collect the contract:
- Official letter to MDIS Tashkent Rector;
- 2 photocopies of passport (with permanent registration);
- IELTS (original certificate), not applicable for MDIS English Test candidates;
- Medical certificate (form №086) can be submitted by September 2020;
- Photocopy of military recruit registration card (male applicants, citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
- 2 photos (3.5х4.5 sized);
- General Education Diploma (with transcripts) from Secondary School/Academic Lyceum/Professional College.
Note: each side covers its own mailng/delivery expenses
Eligible Financial Status - Candidates must be financially credible to pay the tuition fee for their studies on the set payment schedule.
Applicant who fails to collect the contract within the set schedule or fails to make the payment within 10 banking days from the date of contract issuance in the amount of 50%, the contract becomes void and will not be reissued to the same applicant. Hence, former applicant's place will be given to another applicant in rolling basis and subject to approval by MDIS.
7. Tuition Fee
The contract fee is fixed at level of 28, 800, 000 UZS (twenty-eight million eight hundred thousand) for the 2019-2020 academic year. Installment payments are available.
Note: At current, the fee is under revision.