Department: School of Business and Management
To contribute to the academic process of the Institute by teaching undergraduate students as appropriate and supporting them in all aspects of their studies. To develop subject activity in conjunction with professional development as a teacher.
Lecturer for Management subjects is expected to deliver following modules:
- Introduction to Business Management
- Business Management
- Business Modeling for Decision Making
- Contemporary Development in Business and Management
- Employability Skills
- Understanding the Business Environment
- Strategic Management
Academic Qualifications: Master's degree in the relevant sphere is required, PhD is preferred.
- minimum 2 years of teaching experience in the relevant sphere;
- industry experience in the relevant sphere preferred;
- excellent writing, speaking and communication skills, including proven ability to lecture at the undergraduate level. Fluency in English is a must;
- basic IT skills;
- personality-confidence in delivering lecturers to large groups;
Employment: Full-time or Part-time
Salary offered: Competitive
If you think that you would like to share your knowledge and experience through teaching, and your profile matches the above criteria, please send your comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) to the Human Resources Department via the following e-mail: email@example.com by the closing date.
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.