REQUIREMENTS for admission 2017 are on consideration process and subject to changes. final and approved admission requirements will be announced prior to the commencement of Admission 2017
- Applicants are required to have a UK equivalent Bachelor’s degree in any subject area with a GPA of 2.5 or UK2:2.
- Must have obtained an overall score of 6.0 in IELTS or the MDIS Tashkent English Entrance Test, with each band not less than 5.5.
- English requirement can be waived subject to university approval for MBA applicants who possess one of the following:
- Degree awarded by an approved international university in Tashkent or MDIS Tashkent's Partner University with a medium of instruction letter provided;
- Degree awarded by an approved university in the United Kingdom;
- Degree awarded by an approved university in non-English speaking countries where the whole program was taught and assessed in the English Language, will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis, with a medium of instruction letter provided.
- Applicant must provide a Curriculum vitae/Resume with employment letter with a minimum of six (6) months of relevant professional and/or managerial experience for University of Sunderland (UOS) MBA application. Where applicant does not specifically meet the academic level, applicant will be considered on a case by case basis where he/she can demonstrate advanced work experience of 5 years or more in a professional or managerial position.
- For all UOS degree programmes, applicants should apply via UOS online portal and upload the full notarized education documents in English translation if they are in other languages (Uzbek/Russian etc.).
- All applications are subject to University approval.
Required documents for online registration
- Official letter to Rector (Example);
- IELTS certificate (if available) (Example);
- Photocopy of military recruit registration card (Example);
- Photocopy of passport (with permanent registration) (Example);
- One (1) 3x4 jpg-formatted photo (Example)
- Original or attested copy of Bachelor's degree certificate and transcript along with CV with minimum 6 months of work experience with certified translation into English;
- University of Sunderland application (Example)
Meeting above minimum entry requirements does not guarantee that the applicant will be given an offer to study at MDIS Tashkent, as preference is given to applicants with higher results in English language proficiency tests.
Note: Scanned copies of documents should be uploaded to the online application on www.mdis.uz. Documents should be scanned from the original and be saved in pdf format.