Investments and entrepreneurship: challenges and prospects
DATE: May 7, 2019
Venue: Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (Uzbekistan)
The objective of this international conference is to explore contemporary approaches in entrepreneurship and to evaluate the importance of investments in different economic and social sectors, addressing these issues from the point of view of researchers, students and practitioners.
We are inviting everyone interested to submit an abstract in topics such as (but not limited to):
- Investment into education as an important tool of business development;
- What type of education need to invest in?
- What to invest in?
- Financial resources for business activities;
- Social entrepreneurship (education, health care, social security);
- Experience in innovative entrepreneurship development;
- Patterns and trends in modern entrepreneurship development;
- Legal aspects of entrepreneurship and self-employment development;
- Entrepreneurial competencies development in foreign economic activity;
- Theory and methodology of ensuring the competitiveness of business structures;
- Clusters creation;
- Leadership, emotional intellect.
- Business and education;
- How to train a new businessman?
- Youth entrepreneurship: entrepreneurial initiative development tools;
- Women – entrepreneurs;