Date: September 16, 2020
Meeting ID: 871 7112 0366
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8ngfdlZ6EajOm4ka2OaBzw
MILLENNIALS’ TOURISM FEST programme:
11:30-12:00 - Welcome to Uzbekistan (virtual tour)
12:00-12:05 - Opening
12:05-12:30 - Welcome speeches
12:30-14:45 - Roundtable on MICE & Fashion tourism
Presentation of MDIST Fashion Product and Promotion faculty
14:45-15:20 - Gastronomy Tourism presentation
15:20-15:50 - Gala Concert
15.50-16.00 - Closing ceremony
About the MILLENNIALS’ TOURISM FEST
Every September Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent with the support of the State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for tourism development and Youth Affairs Agency of Uzbekistan hosts the international youth festival "Millennials' Tourism Fest” which aims to promote outbound and inbound tourism and simultaneously serves as a platform for intercultural exchange and establishment of new relationships among countries and universities.
From 2018 the event has been attended by the esteemed guests from tourism-related universities of Kazakhstan, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkey, as well as local educational establishments, such as "Silk Road" International University of Tourism, Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, Urgench State University and Bukhara State University.
Main aims of the MILLENNIALS’ TOURISM FEST
Promotion of outbound and inbound tourism;
Intercultural exchange and establishment of new relationships among countries and universities.
The key partner of MILLENNIALS’ TOURISM FEST
The State Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for tourism development.
- Sochi State University (Russia);
- Selçuk Üniversity (Turkey);
- Wakayama University (Japan);
- Woosong University (South Korea);
- Belarusian State Pedagogical University named after M.Tank (Belarus);
- Kyrgyz-Russian Slavic University named after B.N. Yeltsin (Kyrgyzstan);
- The Kyrgyz Academy of Tourism (Kyrgyzstan);
- Kazakh Ablai khan University of International Relations and World Languages (Kazakhstan)
- Kazakh Academy of Sport and Tourism (Kazakhstan);
- Tajik Slavonic University (Tajikistan);
-“Silk Road” International University of Tourism (Uzbekistan);
- Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages (Uzbekistan);
- Urgench State University (Uzbekistan);
- Bukhara State University (Uzbekistan).