ORIENTATION WEEK 2017 is designed to assist you in having your most memorable experience in your university life. It is a compulsory event for all freshmen. Orientation Week is held during September 18- 22, a week before classes start. Orientation Week offers you social, sporting, study and support sessions and events to help you get familiar with the campus, fellow students and members of the campus community, get prepared for study, find out who’s there to help and most importantly have fun and where to go to meet different needs you might have as a student. Nevertheless, Orientation Week is a plenty of fun at the university.
NOTES FOR ALL FOUNDATION YEAR STUDENTS:
1. Punctuality: Throughout your academic life, the habit of tardiness is one of the single most destructive traits you can possess. We require you to be on time for the orientation, every class, workshops, and meetings that you attend.
2. Attire: Students are encouraged to dress properly to uphold the image and reputation of MDIS Tashkent. All students of MDIS Tashkent are expected to adhere to common practices of modesty, cleanliness and should follow smart casual.
3. Parents/guardians are invited to a parent meeting conducted on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
4. MDIS Tashkent Hostel: If you need an accommodation, you will obtain detailed information regarding it during the Orientation. Based on MDIST Hostel procedure, rooms are allocated after three weeks of the academic calendar. Foundation-year students who reside in remote provinces may apply MDIST Hostel during Orientation Week.
5. All newcomers have to possess their valid passport with themselves during O-Week.
FY students (You) should come at 8.00 am on 18th of September, 2017 with your passport!
*FOR THE ATTENTION OF FY STUDENTS WHO RECEIVED THEIR CONTRACT PAPER FROM 12 SEPTEMBER, 2017 ARE WELCOMED ON 21ST OF SEPTEMBER.
ENJOY ORIENTATION AND GOOD LUCK IN LIFELONG LEARNING!