On February 8, 2018, MDIS Tashkent welcomed Zulfiya Barasheva – HR Manager of Wyndham Tashkent. Ms. Barasheva conducted a Master Class on the topic “The 5 stage HR Cycle”. During the Master Class, Ms. Barasheva discussed the following important aspects of HRM:
1. Recruitment: How to create a right, impressive CV and what mistakes to avoid; basic rules of creating a CV and recommendations from employer’s perspective.
2. Education: Importance of conducting professional trainings for employees and development of strong corporate culture; encouraging staff members for self-development and significance of maintaining the competitive advantage.
3. Motivation: Methods of financial and non-financial encouragement; quarterly team buildings, establishing “Employee of the month” contests.
4. Evaluation: Review of Employee’s performance.
5. Celebration: Employees recognition programs; proper ways of resigning.
In addition, Ms. Barasheva briefly familiarized students with the activity of Wyndham Tashkent and Wyndham Worldwide Hotels Chain.
MDIS Tashkent team expresses appreciation to Ms. Zulfiya Barasheva for such an informative speech and is looking forward for future cooperation.