On November 15, 2018, Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent and the Association of Enterprises "National Marketing Center" held a joint session on “Education and Marketing”. The event was organized within the framework of Global Entrepreneurship Week in Uzbekistan.
The conference was opened by MDIS Tashkent Rector - Dr. Jasur Salikhov, who introduced the esteemed guests and participants:
- Dier Mirzaahmedov - Chairman of the Board of the NMC;
- Alisher Jumaniyazov – the Head of “Alpha Education”;
- Temur Sadiy – the head and a co-founder of the MA’NO Branding agency;
- Elina Ibragimova – a co-founder of the MA’NO Branding agency;
- Irina Talatynova – the Deputy Director of “Key Consulting”;
- Julia Zatulovskaya – the Head of the “Golden Minds” creative agency;
- Muhammad Ali Shakirov – the Head of “SHAK’S Media” advertising agency;
- A. M. Sufyan - Senior Lecturer at MDIS Tashkent.
During the presentations, the speakers emphasized the importance of marketing in the modern world, and noted the need to apply effective marketing strategies in the local market. The participants also presented numerous case studies, provided examples of current trends and the histories of big companies.
MDIS Tashkent team expresses its sincere appreciation to the Association of Enterprises "National Marketing Center" for organizing the event and is looking forward to future cooperation.