On November 29, 2018, Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent (MDIST) held a Round-table discussion on "Trends in the banking innovations - 2018".
The event was organized with the support of Uzbekistan Banking Association, and over 25 commercial banks, mobile network operators, technological and financial organizations of Uzbekistan.
Mr. Azim Raimbaev, the Director of the Centre for Analysis of World Markets, Investments and Technologies at the National Bank of Uzbekistan, served as a moderator of the event.
The main topics of discussion were: "The integration of innovative technologies and digital services into the banking sector of the Republic of Uzbekistan”, as well as:
- a customer-oriented approach towards services in the banking and finance sector;
- the new products in the banking sector;
- an effective marketing research in the banking sector;
- the new products for individuals and legal entities;
- the new technologies for processing cash in banks.
During the Round-table, the following experts and guests of the session presented their reports and innovative solutions for the banking sector:
1. Mr. Jamoliddin Babakhanov, the Head of the Department of Commercialization and Transfer of Scientific Developments with presentation on "The process of commercialization of scientific developments";
2. Mrs. Lyubov Oleynik, from the National Bank of Uzbekistan with her report on “New products in the banking sector”;
3. Mr. Aziz Buriev, the Director of “De Facto” Company with presentation on “Effective marketing research in the banking sector”;
4. Mr. Ulugbek Tavakkalov, the Head of Retail Business Department at Ipak Yuli Bank with “New Retail Products of Ipak Yuli Bank”;
5. Mr. Isroil Makhmudov, the Commercial Director of “Tech System Servis”, who suggested the "New technologies for processing cash in the bank";
6. Mr. Alisher Isaev, the Director for Key Accounts at SAP CIS of Uzbekistan who spoke about the “New Digital World”.
In addition, the representatives of the Ministry of Innovational Development of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Banking and Finance Academy of Uzbekistan, Tashkent Financial Institute, United Republican Processing Centre “UzCard”, “National Engeneering Technologies”, "Perfectum Mobile", "Baker Tilly Uzbekistan", Tashkent State University of Economics, as well as representatives of commercial banks of the Republic of Uzbekistan - National Bank for Foreign Economic Activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Ipak Yuli Bank, Ipoteka Bank, KDB Bank, Orient Finance Bank, Turkiston Bank, Turon Bank, Hamkor Bank, Saderat Bank, Asaka Bank, Davr Bank, Xalq Bank, Trast Bank, Infin Bank, UzPromStroyBank, Aloqa Bank, Savdogar Bank and Asia Alliance Bank, have actively participated in the discussion of the abovementioned issues.