the Hashar Week project
On March 15, MDIS Tashkent hosted a sustainable business startups pitch held within the framework of the Hashar Week project, organized by MDIS Tashkent Lead Lecturer, Ms. Suna Park.
The event aimed to showcase the most prospective business projects as well as to provide a platform for entrepreneurs to connect with potential partners and experts.
5 projects were selected for the pitch day:
1. Javohir Rajabov – Water (to minimize water consumption in a daily routine)
2. Amir Ermetov – Sustainable tourism (a solution to protect the ancient monuments of Khiva)
3. Sergey Kim – Agriculture (integrated methodology and Al for agribusiness)
4. Shakhnoza Khodjiakbarova – Sustainable construction (modular hotel construction)
All participants were given 10-15 minutes for the pitch and 15 minutes for the panel of experts to discuss.
The Panel of Experts was represented by the following organizations:
1. Ministry of Innovation of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2. Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Uzbekistan
3. Ministry of Investments of the Republic of Uzbekistan
4. European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
5. Asian Development Bank
6. World Bank
MDIS Tashkent highly appreciates the visit of the esteemed guests and is looking forward to further cooperation.
MDIS Tashkent expresses its sincere gratitude to Ms.Suna Park for organization of the event.