CALL FOR PAPERS
“Youth perspectives on social and economic challenges of our time”
May 18, 2020
Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent
The aims of the conference:
- attraction of attention of young scientists to the problems of economic and social development and business development prospects;
- creation of conditions for dialogue among young researchers and environment needed for ideas exchange and potential collaboration in the field;
- presentation of point of view of young researchers on current problems in economic and social development.
The main thematic areas of the conference include, but are not limited to the following:
- Economic Growth as one of the measures of economy policies success
- Financial institutions and their influence on global market
- Variety of financial mechanisms in modern society
- Payment systems as a part of economy digitalization process
- Social media reshaping of the market
- Consumer behavior in domestic and international market
- Globalization and industries
- Internationalization: is it positive or dangerous?
- Online vs traditional education: innovative approach in traditional classrooms
- International policies and governmental influence on companies' activities
- Forecasting as an important activity of company's management
- Changes in social and economic trends during the pandemic
- The importance of social and economic development mechanisms in the post-pandemic world
Abstracts submitted for the conference are to be published as conference proceedings.
Working language of a conference: English.
Abstracts can be published in English, Russian, Uzbek.
Originality has to be at least 80%
Font: size – 14, type - Times New Roman; line space – 1.5. All margins are 2 cm.
- abstract (500-600 words)
- keywords (3-5)
Please indicate if you would like to present your work orally during the conference, so the organizational committee can evaluate it accordingly.
Please submit your abstracts with indication of full name, affiliation, phone number and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 13, 2020